Account Based Marketing (ABM) is a B2B marketing strategy that concentrates resources on a set of target accounts within a pre-defined market. It uses personalized messaging and campaign tactics to engage each account, basing the content and messaging on specific attributes and needs of the account. More plainly, ABM is an effective way to increase penetration into a smaller, more targeted set of accounts that align with the value offered by an organization.
This whitepaper provides guidance and clarity on the following:
- Why ABM may be right for your initiatives
- How to develop a solid ABM target list
- Benefits of ABM in B2B
- Follow this ABM process to get a better result in the B2B market
- Final thoughts on ABM Strategy
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)