Sr. Program Coordinator
- 18th February 2022
Our team is reshaping and bringing transparency to B2B marketing and having fun in the process! As a truly global company, we take pride in the diverse backgrounds of our team.
Vereigen Media is seeking Sr. Program Coordinator who shares the same passion, drive, and enthusiasm for data, process, and enablement as we do. This role will be the key consultant with some of the fastest growing brands in the global marketplace. Our team is the core of everything we do, and the selection process starts with you!
What You'll Do:
- Understanding of Vereigen Media’s portfolio of B2B Demand solutions to Marketers
- Deliver best-in-class client experience to promote growth with existing client relationships
- Collaborate internally to ensure timelines and campaign effectiveness metrics are being met and exceeded
- Directly manage ongoing relationships with enterprise accounts in target markets
- Be a demand and growth marketing consultant to existing and target partners, including staying abreast of demand marketing and conversion best practices and apply this knowledge to assist their portfolio of clients in meeting their revenue goals
- Work collaboratively with our Sales and Campaign Management team to ensure successful new client onboarding along with a white glove level of support
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure clients' ongoing success and satisfaction
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications & Characteristics:
If you love to work with others to solve problems, take ownership of outcomes, and understand that your attitude and work ethic are the only items entirely within your control - we should chat!
- Proactive mentality with superior follow-up skills
- Knowledge of B2B Marketing trends and/or Account Based Marketing is a huge plus
- A strong collaborative aptitude and ability to offer marketers a resource in their daily initiatives
- Strong experience managing relationships and execution of B2B Marketing Campaigns
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Benefits & Perks:
- Opportunities for Advancement – As We Grow, You Grow!
- Competitive Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and FSA plans
- Employer-paid Life, AD&D and Short-Term Disability insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Generous Paid Time Off including 4 weeks’ off annually
- Legal & Financial Services Benefits
- Company Outings, Social & Charity Events, Sponsored Healthy Hours & Happy Hours
- Wellness initiatives
- An innovative, energetic culture and a fantastic team!
(Dependent upon experience & Location)
Base Salary: $65,000/yr – $85,000/yr
Additional Incentive Compensation: Varies dependent upon annual quota range, please inquire for more details.
We are committed to paying our team equitably for their work, commensurate with their individual skills and experience. Salary Range and additional compensation, including discretionary bonuses and incentive pay, are determined by a rigorous review process considering the experience, education, certifications, and skills required for the specific role, equity with similarly situated team members, as well as employer-verified region-specific market data provided by an independent 3rd party partner. We will provide more information about our perks & benefits upon request.
Who We Are
We are fostering a culture where talented, driven individuals can thrive. Can work together as a team to accomplish great things. Are empowered to move forward and make mistakes. A culture where mistakes are a welcomed part of development process and fundamental to growth. A culture where relationships and people are the first focus, with a close eye on results, and clear, measurable impact for our clients and partners.
Any item that does not directly impact these core items is unimportant. Growth, revenue, money, is simply a biproduct.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Vereigen Media is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Interested candidate can share resume at email@example.com