21 Feb Top 10 Outbound Lead Gen Strategies that work in 2023
Without planning, it is hard to execute sales and marketing objectives. How can outbound lead generation strategies help your business increase sales?
Lead generation is a crucial part of any business strategy, as it helps organizations to find and convert potential customers into paying clients. One popular way of generating leads is outbound marketing, where companies actively reach out to prospects to generate interest in their products or services.
According to the Statista report, in 2021, US digital marketing lead-gen advertising campaign spending totaled $4.6 billion. Similarly, Hubspot findings show that around 83% of marketers believe high-quality content helps outbound marketing and generates potential leads.
In this blog, you will dig up trending B2B outbound marketing strategies for lead generation for your company’s sales. These tactics can help you understand outbound lead generation.
What is Lead-Gen?
Lead generation is a process where certain companies help other business entities identify potential buyers for their products or services. The process is generally done by B2B companies, where they gather data of individuals or decision-makers who are willing to buy certain products in the near future.
What is outbound marketing?
In outbound marketing, ads are created to generate awareness in the market. Similarly, it uses one-way communication and pull marketing tactics to generate market demand for its products/services.
Outbound marketing is a more aggressive approach toward lead generation than inbound marketing. Outbound marketing includes television ads, paid digital advertisements, telemarketing, emails, messaging, and event promotion.
Top Outbound Lead Gen Strategies for B2B marketing
1) Email marketing: Email marketing is one of the most effective ways to generate leads. It involves sending targeted emails to prospects interested in your business’s products/services. A personalized email strategy can build relationships with prospects and increase the chances of conversion.
2) Cold calling: Cold calling is a classic outbound marketing strategy where sales representatives reach out to potential customers over the phone. It involves the risk of low conversion, and it is a challenging task to connect with prospects. However, it can be an effective way to generate leads if done correctly.
3) Social media marketing: Social media platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook can be powerful tools for B2B lead generation. Companies can build relationships and generate leads by sharing valuable content and engaging with prospects. For example, in a b2b ecosystem, companies can approach real decision-makers for better sales operations.
4) Content marketing: Content marketing involves creating valuable content that addresses potential customers’ pain points. Content is king; as we all know, it attracts more traffic and generates leads for the company’s website. A business entity can produce content like blog posts, eBooks, white papers, or video content/webinars. Companies can engage with potential customers and generate leads by providing relevant information.
5) Through the line (TTL): Effective way to generate leads using combined ATL and BTL solutions. Through the Line (TTL) combination includes Sending emails, telemarketing, webinars, newspapers, and radios. It helps in more personalized messaging and reaching a large audience. It aids in building relationships and generates interest in your products or services.
6) Trade shows and events: Your company’s participation in trade events demonstrates its expertise and aids in developing the brand of the company. Attending trade shows and events can be an effective way to generate leads. You can build relationships and generate leads by showcasing your products or services and engaging with prospects in person.
7) Referral marketing: Referral marketing involves incentivizing existing customers to refer new customers to your business. Companies can generate leads and increase customer loyalty by offering referral rewards or discounts. Businesses can retain and expand their consumer base by providing referral offers to promote the brand through pull marketing tactics.
8) Pay-per-click (PPC): PPC advertising involves placing ads on search engines and social media platforms. By targeting specific keywords and demographics, companies can generate leads and drive traffic to their website. The business enterprise must consider the following aspects before approaching PPC: budget, targeted audience, ads, and lead conversion ways.
9) Webinars: Hosting webinars can be an effective way to generate leads. Your company can build relationships and generate interest in its products or services by providing valuable information and engaging with prospects. Virtual presence through digital platforms helps companies reach a larger audience in any corner of the world.
10) Video marketing: Video marketing involves creating engaging videos that showcase your products or services. You can generate leads and increase brand awareness by sharing these videos on social media platforms and your website. Nowadays, trending and more engaging videos are mainly in short form with high-quality content like interactive content, funny content, polls, and augmented reality.
Businesses can use numerous outbound lead-generation strategies to generate interest in their products or services. Companies can build relationships with prospects and turn them into paying customers by using the power of email marketing, social media, content marketing, and other strategies. Your company needs to choose the right plan for your business and optimize and monitor them continually to achieve the best results.
Vereigen Media can assist your business with lead generation. We provide VMintent data with more innovative sales and marketing solutions that let your company run smoothly through B2B outbound marketing initiatives. Visit us to learn about B2B revenue-boosting solutions like MQL, HQL, and ABM.